I haven't said much regarding Cameron's eye injury...basically because there was nothing to say. Well, next week we head to the Moran Eye Clinic. I got some information in the mail today regarding said appointment and it says that the visit at the clinic could take up to FOUR hours! What the deuce?? Sheesh! Like I have 4 extra hours to sit in a waiting room for a doctor to tell me what I already know: Cameron can't see, he has a serious eye injury, he needs surgery. *sigh*
As of right now, his surgery is scheduled for December 23. Uhhhh, what? 2 days before Christmas I'll be at the U of U Hospital while my kid's eye is cut open? Blahhh!! I suppose I'll need to be TOTALLY ready for Christmas by then. POOP! It's not a major surgery, so I'm sure he'll heal quickly and feel just fine. It just sucks...the timing that is. Why couldn't it be AFTER Christmas?? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh well. I guess Santa will be bringing our Ralphie (Cam's nickname as of late) an eye patch! WOOT!
Maybe I oughta hurry and make him some pink bunny jammies!
No comments:
Post a Comment