Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Reason For The Season...

Since it's 4 days until Christmas, I thought that it may be a good idea to slip in a reminder of what this time of year is all about. It's not that any of us forget, it's just we get too busy to remember. I found this video on YouTube. It combines the song "Breath of Heaven" and the movie Luke II. It's a wonderful video and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. I love this time of year and the added emphasis I feel to reflect and remember that our Savior was born...that He came here to die, and provide a way for me to be forgiven of my sins, and live with Him again one day. I have a testimony of the Lord, Jesus Christ and I am so very grateful for Him. Take a moment this week to remember our Savior and the reason for the season. I love you guys! Merry Christmas!


No comments: