Yes, I said poo!
Tonight, we went to our annual Jespersen Christmas Party and had a great time. Wonderful food, lots of fun family, and of course, the white elephant gift exchange! Every year it seems we try to "outdo" one another with crazy gifts, but THIS year, one gift REALLY hit the spot!
Granty received a fantastic book called, "What's Your Poo Telling You?" Obviously the members of our family know Granty rather well, because this book is EXACTLY the kind of thing he gets a giggle out of! We came home tonight and laughed at all the different names of poo there were listed in this book. I HAVE to share some of them with you...they are hilarious!!
We'll call this list "The Top 5 Poo's At The Sutton House":
#5: The Deja Poo: This poo can inculde a potpourri of colors, often containing pieces of vegetables and other items that looks as though they do not belong in the mass of poo in which they are entrenched. (We usually call this one "poop with corn day")
#4: The Sneak Attack: Thinking that a quick realse of gas will usher in much needed relief, you prepare for an airy evacuation only to find that the anticipated fart contains more than just gas and is accompanied by a liquid smear of poo. (Otherwise known as a shart!)
#3: The Streak: The Streak is a relic of a prior poo usually appearing as a thin brown stain down the center of the toilet bowl. The appearance of a racing stripe at the bottom of the bowl is a most unwelcome sight for all would-be poopers, especially guests at a friend's dinner party!
#2: Rotten Poo: This poo can vary in shape and size, but its distinguishing feature is its atrocious and unbearable smell. A rotten poo's odor is so powerful that anyone entering the vicinity within the next several hours is affected. (In otherwords, THE BOYS)
and finally, the #1 poo in our house is...
#1: The Gift Poo: Gift poos are turds that people leave behind in toilets without flushing. (We call this one "Poop Soup" and it is most commonly found in TAYLOR'S bathroom. Apparantly she's just too lady-like to have to flush!)
Now, perhaps this entry was a bit crass, but let's face it: poop is funny! Hopefully from reading this, everyone will now feel the freedom to talk about the results of tonight's dinner without shame and just have a good giggle!
My Grandma sent us home with some fruit cake, which is Granty's favorite! We can't wait to find out what kinda poo THAT produces!!
6 comments:
So Florence is feeling better? And Dang girl that was a funny post! I may have to get that book for Eric! I know my kids would probably get a ginormous chuckle out of it!
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE you Kerri!! I had fun last night!! Whoo Hoo!! I found all the songs from the Twilight sound track for my playlist!! Yay! But it can only be played on my computer on the playlist site...or my blog or where ever I post it...anywho! Who go t Granty's HOTT picture! I wish I could have been there to watch!! Love ya babes!
I'm laughing so hard I might of just sharted myself! j/k LOL! That's the kind of book we enjoy in our family too! I love that your willing to do such a post! TOOOOO FUNNY!
And this my friend is why we ADORE the Suttons! Thanks for the giggle!
I want to know who had the courage to actually wrap that book and give it away. Did anyone admit to it?
OMGosh!!! Kerri.. that was absolutely hilarious. Serioulsy we would have been totally excited for a book like that at our house
Post a Comment