Monday, December 15, 2008

Taylor, our rising star...

Well, auditions were Saturday and Taylor was PUMPED to perform for the teachers. This was her first audition EVER, and she really did a great job. When I went to pick her up from school today, she came running to the car screaming, "I got a part! I got a part! I'm a jungle creature! Isn't that cool?" She didn't care WHAT the part was, she's just thrilled to be in it. I'm really proud of her for not only accepting a small role, but being happy about it. I know some kids would be heartbroken, but she is absolutely thrilled, and we are too. I told her the only important thing was that she had fun and she said, "Oh mom, I'm so excited! It WILL be fun!" I'm so happy for her and all the other kids that are in the musical. What a great opportunity for them! Congrats kids!

3 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Yay! How exciting! I was wondering how she did!! That is soo fun! I wish I had been more involved with theatre while in school. Let me know when the play is! I want to go see it!

Howells Family said...

I am so excited that you guys have a blog and now we can really keep in touch... YEA!!! We have great memories of you and your family... We are shocked at how much Tim has grown up... He is a very handsome young man... you better watch out... :) We miss you guys and think of you often.. Have a very merry christmas eye surgery and all...

Anonymous said...

YAY TAYLOR!! I was so hoping that she would get a part too, so she and Ani could be there together. It will be so fun for them both! I've heard great things about this play and I can't wait to see it finally!

Hey, when's the eye surgery?