Since this is the last day of November, I thought maybe I should squeeze something in about being Thankful...yadda yadda...before December starts tomorrow.
We spent this year's Thanksgiving in Koosharem with Granty's family. It's always fun to get together with family and I'm glad we were able to go. Although I would have rather been with MY family, I was glad we could change things up a bit this year and do something for Granty. It meant a lot to him and that's what was most important...to me at least.
And now, my list of things I give thanks for...
1. My husband
2. My kids. Years ago if someone had told me I'd be surrounded by 4 kids, I never would have believed them. I know I complain about my kids, but I love them dearly!!
3. My beautiful house.
4. My pets!
5. My parents
6. My brother and his cute wife and baby.
7. My extended family (in-laws, cousins, grandparents, etc.)
8. A wardrobe that doesn't fit great, but fits nonetheless!
9. DIET PEPSI!
10. My health (2 summers ago, I was so VERY ill. Three hospital stays in one summer is enough for me! I'm grateful each day I can get out of bed and function!)
11. The gospel of Jesus Christ and being a member of the LDS church.
12. Friends...no matter how distant they might be. I don't have many close friends, but the ones I do, I treasure!
13. CRAZY PILLS! YESS!! Let's hear it for SANITY!
14. Twilight (YES, I said I'm grateful for Twilight! HEE HEE HEE!)
15. Blankets to snuggle up in.
16. Hot chocolate
17. Sprinklers and popcicles
18. Babies (especially Baby Eve, Dane and Elijah)
19. Grant's job
20. Working cars
21. Food
22. ADVIL
23. Christmas lights
24. REESE'S PNUT BUTTER CUPS
25. 4 seasons
26. Holidays
27. Kisses & hugs from my kids
28. Cookies right out of the oven!
29. Hot water
30. A Heavenly Father that loves me
I'm sure I'll think of more, but for now, this is it. Now, on to December! WOO HOO! Let the festivities begin!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment