Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it FREAKING snow!

Okay, when I said I wanted snow for Christmas, I did not mean THIS! The past week it has been snowing, and snowing and snowing! School is out for the holidays, so when we woke up to over a FOOT of new snow, I got my boys together and we went out to start shoveling. What a disaster! No, not because there was so much snow, but because my retarded teenager thought it would be MORE fun to throw snow at me...on me...around me...you get the idea. Soooo, the already shoveled areas got snow AGAIN, thanks to the knucke-head he is!

Yes, he's a chump and Scrooge at this time of year, but he can make even the crappiest job (like shoveling snow) fun! I love you Timmy!

PS. I had taken some super cute pics of Tim and Cameron shoveling, but of COURSE they got lost! Dagnabbit!

No comments: