Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi!"

Okay, this following video I have to credit to my cousin, Nick. I was looking at his blog today when I came across this, hmmmm...what to call it? An awesome tribute to John Williams, composer of SO many incredible movie soundtracks, through the story of Star Wars.

I am a Star Wars geek. Always have been, always will be, and now my boys are, too. Star Wars has amazing childhood memories for me. My brother and I would play for hours with his action figures and ships all the time. Of course, I was always Leia and the stupid Ewoks. What's up with that? Anyway, if you are a true Star Wars fan, you should LOVE this! Enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I can't believe this is all the same guy - creative, funny, talented! How the heck did he do that?