Seriously, I do like these tag things...they are kinda fun.
Anyway, my buddy ol' pal MER tagged me, so I supposed I should comply! Plus she said if I do that I might get a MAJOR award! Hey Mer...I only want the award if I get a sexy lamp so I can watch electric sex glowing in the window! (that only makes sense if you've seen "A Christmas Story" and if you haven't SHAME ON YOU!)
Ahem, here we go...
FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY...
1. My family (specifically, my husband)
2. An ice cold, fountain diet pepsi & pink frosted cookie...together!
3. A clean house
4. Holding my new baby niece, Eve
5. Having something to look forward to (like seeing Twilight in just SIX DAYS!)
And now...if your name is Audra, Lindsay, Tami, Jen, Ade, Heather, Melanie, Marci, Dawn, Alynda, Danelle or Rachel, you have been TAGGED!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment