
The weather was kinda gloomy today, which I actually like. Anyway, this cute weather girl I know, Lindsay Storrs (YES! I'm a name dropper! I know a celebrity and it's COOL! Jealous?) forcasted much sunnier days ahead, and wouldn't you know it, she was RIGHT! She named me...lil' ol ME as a blog she likes! Awww...I'm touched. *tears* No seriously, I am touched. It was very sweet and made my day, thus...the sunny day. Get it? Oh shut up...
Anyway, I am supposed to pass on the love by doing the following:
1. Put the cute "love your blog" pic on MY blog. Check
2. Link back to Lindsay...crap, I hope I did that right. Check?
3. Nominate 5 other blogs. Did it below, check.
4. Link to the 5 peeps I nominated. Can I just nominate 3? If so, Checkaroo!
5. Leave a comment on those blogs letting them know I said they were cool. Holy Bajoley..anything else??
So now, without further adieu...here are my nominees:
1. My long time friend, Meridith. We've known each other since we were about 14. She's amazingly talented at so many things, especially scrapbooking! She designs all kinds of incredible things (she's on a design team for heaven's sake!!) so if you need advice, she's the one to ask! I love her blog because she's so witty--she always has been. If I need a good giggle, I give her blog a peek cuz she's always got stories about the cute kids she teaches at pre-school, or her teenage daughter's latest drama. Ahh, it's nice to know I'm not alone!
2. The next one I like is Marci's. Marci's blog is password only, but if you can get in the "loop", it's well worth it. She talks about her kids, her husband (who I dated in High School! YES!), her love of family and the gospel and has a lot of insightful things to say. Like the other day--she blogged about being grateful for the day and her cup of hot chocolate. She's just as pleasant as can be and I like her! :)
3. Another password protected blog is my cousin and dearest friend, Dawn. She has 5 kids, a cute puppy, a funny husband and STILL has plenty of good things to say about all of them. Dawn is basically the sister I never had. We are SO alike, it's scary. Right down to the way we inherited our children! She keeps me grounded and loves me like the unbiological sister she is! I love yer stinkin guts girl!
Now, I know I'm breaking the rules, but I'm only nominating 3. I don't know that many bloggers, so if I voted for 5, that would be just about ALL the bloggers I know, so this time I'll just leave it at the three.
Everyone else, I DO love your blogs, very much even. I know, I know, it's just not fair! Ahh well my young padwans, maybe next year, like you best I shall!
2 comments:
I feel so honored! Thanks Kerri girl! I guess I have some work to do...Bye!
Awww...thanks for my award!
I wanted to check out the other blogs...but they're all LOCKED. LOL!
Post a Comment