I saw this on my friend Audra's blog and I thought it sounded cute. 17 things about the man I love most in this world...1.What's your husband's name? Grant Clifford Sutton
2.How long have you been married? 15 years
3.How long did you date? hee hee hee...this is a very long story, but ONE WEEK!
4.Who said I love you first? I think it was Granty, but I'm not positive. It was kind of like an "Ah-ha!" moment when we both realized we were hooked on each other.
5.Who asked who out first? Granty asked me, but I planned the date.
6.Who kissed who first? hee hee hee again...Granty kissed me. He was so cute and shy and said, "I think I want to kiss you" and me, being not shy and rather forward replied, "Don't tell me about it, just do it!"
7.How old is he? 39
8.Who eats the sweets? Definitely ME! Granty isn't very fond of American candy, but if he gets his hands on something sweet from NZ, there is NO sharing!!
9.Who sings best? Honestly, Granty sings pretty well. I wish he'd sing more with me! Of course, I sing absolutely brilliantly, so he probably gets intimidated. KIDDING!
10.Who's smarter? I hate to admit it, but Granty has the smarts in the family.
11.Who cooks dinner and does laundry? Most of the time I do all the house stuff, but Granty works LONG, LATE hours. When he's home, he's an awesome chef.
12.Who pays the bills? Granty
13.Who drives? If we're in his beloved Mini Cooper, he does. If we're in the Denali, it's me. He doesn't like my car, yet HE bought it!!
14.Who wears the pants? We share the pants...ooo, that sounds kinda kinky!!
15.Our favorite couple thing to do: Practically ANYTHING without the children! Probably Desert Star Theater though. My parents buy us season tickets every year and it is such a great thing to do together!
16.His favorite pastimes: Playing on his lap top, yard work, learning as much as he can about WWII, running to Arctic Circle or McDonalds late at night for a "french fry" run, playing board games, taking NAPS (especially "holy naps" on Sunday), visiting family in Koosharem.
17.What I love most about him: What isn't there to love about my Granty? He honestly is my best friend. He's the one and only person I want to share my inner most feelings with, and the one person I know who I can trust with those feelings. He makes me laugh at myself and has helped me learn not to take myself so seriously. He has helped me learn to accept myself, the way I am, and not worry about what anyone else thinks. He's a great dad to our sometimes difficult children, and is my biggest cheerleader. When things go wrong, he is always there to give me a hug and tell me it will all be okay (I've had to train him to do that, and he's wonderful to remember!) I love my Granty with all of my heart and I'm glad he picked me, even after only ONE WEEK!! Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment