Today, Taylor and I were driving around on some errands. We happened to drive through a more wealthy part of town and I pointed out how enormous the houses were. We got into a rather entertaining discussion. Here, I'll show you...
Taylor: "Do the mom's have to clean that WHOLE house?"
Me: "Well, a lot of it, but I'm sure the kids help."
Taylor: "Maybe they should just hire a maid."
Me: "That'd be a good idea. I would do that."
Taylor: "Would you hire somebody to do the yard work, too?"
Me: "No, Dad likes to work in the yard. I'm sure he could handle it."
Taylor: "Well apparantly these houses need somebody like dad because their yards look hideous!"
Me: (laughing) "You're right! You'd think people this wealthy would take care of their yards so the outside looks as pretty as the inside."
Taylor: "That's because they are stinkin' couch potatoes and they like sitting around admiring their large screen TV's and watching it ALL day."
Me: laughing HARD
Taylor: "Well, I guess we just sit around and watch TV ALL day too. Except for dad. He's always in the yard."
Out of the mouths of babes, eh?
1 comment:
What a funny gal Taylor is! Dang..you'd think if you had one of those huge houses you could afford a gardner. :D
Still praying for your boy...keep me updated!
Post a Comment