I am a really lucky woman. I am fortunate enough that we are able to provide for ourselves financially with just my husband working, so I stay home with our kids during the day. It's true that my kids are all a little older now, but it's still great that I can be here when they get home from school. I like listening to their stories about who did what at school and, much to their dismay, monitoring the snack intake when they get home!
Grant knows that I'd like to have one more kid, but it just isn't that easy for us. So, I've started babysitting again. Call me crazy, but I love having little people around...the bottles, the toys, the funny little things they say, *sigh* it's just something I was cut out for. Anyway, I have several little ones that I watch and they honestly make my day! I get the best of them however...I get to have fun and then send them home for mom and dad to wrestle with at night! It almost seems unfair, but I'm not complaining!
1 comment:
Are you trying to say that you want to watch my daughter for me?!? :)
Post a Comment