
What can I say? I'm not quite sure the reason, but we had an extremely silly week. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "The family that plays together, stays together." How very, very true! The more we laugh, the less we fight and lemme tell ya, the fewer times I have to hear "MOM! Tell so-and-so to stop touching me!" the happier I am. Of course, meds help a LOT! (thank you Dr. Teynor!) So yes, we've had a fun couple of days. Now comes the part that I ramble on...
I was looking at this picture of me and Taylor. It reminded me that when Granty and I got married, there are a bunch of pictures of me and my brother sticking our tongues out just like this. Hmmm...is this a family trait? Perhaps it's just silliness...
Then there's last night. I was trying in earnest to take a picture of Cameron. The little stinker, would NOT cooperate! Feet, pillows, hands...I got plenty of pictures of them, but not his cute face! It became a bit of a war, but eventually I got what I wanted. Ahhh, it's GOOD to be the mom!
I suppose I could say he was just being difficult, or even defiant. Nahhh, I think it was yet another moment of silliness...
Besides, who could resist this sweet face??
Then there's my teenager. *sigh* Why is it that teenagers, (especially teenage BOYS) think that bodily functions/noises are so hysterical? Tim goes to a charter school, and there is no busing, so I get to drive him to and from school EVERY day! Ooooo, lucky me! Anyway, every time he gets into the car he proudly announces, "Guess what mom, I farted". This scenario continues as we drive home. My son, eeking noxious gases, while I groan at his rudeness and roll down the car windows for some fresh air! Geez, I swear the kid is turning into his father! Do I call him a nasty, crappity-smelling, teen, or just sigh and admit...it's just silliness. I'll take the latter.
I love my silly kids. Enough said!
3 comments:
Silly kids, eh?
Yeah, I have NO idea where they got THAT from!
(you need to post on my blog or i'm going to boycott yours. just sayin'.... ;) )
What a stinkin' cute blog! You are hilarious!!!
I love taking pic of kennedy today she was having a picnic with your barbies naked.(the barbies are naked not kennedy) LOL! I told jen that she needed to put it on her blog! so you just might see it!
Post a Comment