Now, first of all, I have to give kudos to the blogs that gave me the inspiration to make these bows: Girly Do's and Cute 2 Try Hairdos (both linked on our blog). The ideas I have gotten for doing Taylor's hair has changed my whole outlook! Taylor LOVES looking at the blogs and picking out a new style for me to try. Of course, I always hear, "Oh that one is easy mom. I can do that on my barbie." and then I doink (YES I said DOINK) her on the head with the comb and say, "Knock it off ya know it all" and get to work making her pretty!!
The pictures really don't show how cute the bows are, but I'm quite proud of my wee self. I usually put a ribbon in Taylor's hair every day, so I just grabbed some of the spools (YES, I said SPOOLS) of ribbon I already had and went crazy. I just started twisting and glueing and twirling and viola! I have hair bows!
I know, I know, it may not be a big deal to anyone but me, but I just had to show 'em off!
YAY ME!!
3 comments:
Kerri,
Those look really good! Nice job! She always looks so cute...lucky girl!! I won't do Ani's hair anymore unless it's just a random good day. I figure she has to learn sometime, right??? :)
Way cute! I have thought about doing bow's but haven't gotten that brave yet..I figure the flowers were simple & easy...not much to the thought process. I think I will try me some cute bows!
I've been thinking about making some hair bows myself! You don't happen to have any extra ribbon lying around do you?
Post a Comment