A few days ago I was reading my cousin's blog and giggled as I read about her preschooler chopping her hair. I thought to myself, "I am SO glad those days are over! I'm so glad my kids are past the drawing-on-the-wall-and-cutting- everything phase." Ohhhh for the love of pete! I condemned myself, as my following story will show...
I was hanging towels up in my daughter's bathroom and I noticed a rather large clump of long, light brown hair on the floor. I called Taylor into the bathroom and she told me she had no idea how it happened (another crime committed by our "house ghost"). Needless to say, I was a bit distraught when I discovered the huge spot in the back of her head that was now missing a large portion of her beautiful long locks!
Luckily, my friend is a cosmetologist and she was able to fix the damage Taylor had done. Her once long, same-length hair is now cut with chunky layers all over, giving her hair a much more grown up look. I love doing her hair with ribbons and bows, but seeing her now, I'm reminded she is almost 10 and growing up! *sigh* Where does the time go?? Taylor has always been my little buddy...I wonder how much longer that will last!!
1 comment:
Yayyyy! You're blogging! I'll add you to my blog roll.
That Taylor sure is a cutie! :D
Post a Comment