Monday, September 15, 2008

I got tagged...

Generally I don't do this kinda stuff. I have to think WAY too much, and I just don't wanna do that! However, my good friend Meridith tagged me, and since I love her so dang much, I guess I'll do it for her sake!

Okay, here it goes. You are supposed to list 6 quirky things about yourself, and of course when I told Granty that, he laughed and asked if I was gonna have enough room to list all of my quirks. Ha ha, dear, very funny!

Kerri's Quirks (well, 6 of 'em)

1) I hate it when my food touches. Example: If I'm at a buffet style dinner, none of my food can touch. I have to have the salad on a separate plate, if there is gravy of any kind, THAT has to be on a separate plate, if there is any kind of bread, yet again a separate plate. I think you get the idea.

2) I have issues with meat. I really don't like the taste of meat very much, especially if I have prepared it. If I cook something with meat (hamburger, chicken, etc) I generally can't eat it. The only exception is if I BBQ it. I know, weird!

3) The only way I can go to sleep is if there is some kind of noise. My mom calls it "white noise" but there has to be something. The hum of a fan, the dishwasher, the furnace blowing warm air, SOMETHING. Call the noise my security blanket!

4) Okay THIS one drives my husband crazy. I have to have my kitchen pantry organized a certain way. Everything has it's place, and everything MUST be where it belongs. He doesn't bother to help put groceries away anymore because I always rearrange things that he puts away.

5) I don't know if this is necessarily quirky, but when it comes to doing my daughter's hair, it has to be as near perfect as I can get. There are times when I have finished her hair, found a spot that doesn't look right, and I will completely redo it.

6) At Christmas, all of the presents under the tree have to have coordinated wrapping paper. Not only do the presents have to coordinate with each other, but also with the decorations of the tree. One year I decorated the tree with all white and silver decorations, and the presents were the same. Granty said it was too "sterile" and needless to say, I haven't done that again.

Okay, so that's me! Everyone who reads this blog, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Mer said...

LOL...you quirky gal! :D

I didn't even know most of those things! Go figure. ;D