Heeeeeey, catchy title eh? Ha! Too bad it has NOTHING to do with today's ramblings. Well, maybe to ME this will be super fun, but to all my readers...prolly not! Anyway...
I saw this on my cousin's blog and thought it sounded fun. So, without further adieu...
This is called "FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ". You have to type the 1ST thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these 31 things. You can't think and go back and change your answers...
Beer: tastes like pee (now, I've never tasted pee, so I really don't know...or have I?)
McDonalds: greasy
Relationships: worth the work
Purple: one of my favorite colors!
Power Rangers: stupid
Steroids: asthma (my son Tim has to take steriods when he has an asthma attack)
Cartoons: Saturday mornings and cold cereal
Florida: hot
Santa Claus: my Papa (my papa used to dress as Santa Claus when he'd come visit at Christmas)
Halloween: candy & winchells donuts (remember that Wade?)
Alice in Wonderland: odd and even a bit scary
Myspace: unnecessary...not for my family!
Clowns: my mind is a complete blank
Marriage: AWESOME! I love my Granty!!
Paris: Hilton
Blondes: are lucky
Brunettes: are LUCKIER!
One night stands: cheap
Donald Trump: needs a haircut!
Neverland: Johnny Depp in Return to Neverland (such an awesome flick!)
Pixie: Tinkerbell
Vanilla Ice Cream: I only like vanilla ice cream in a twist cone from fast food places...YUM!
Hooters: I could never work there, darnit! I'm not "hooty" enough!
High School Musical: honestly, it's a stinkin' cute show for young girls & I love watching it with Taylor...it's a fun mom and daughter thing!
Pajamas: Love 'em!
Woody: *tear* Makes me think of Belle and Zach. I miss them!!
Wet socks: cold feet, snow and hot chocolate
That was too fun! Now it's YOUR turn!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really, really don't want to know if you've tasted pee.
How's that boy of yours? What's the latest on his eye?
Hey Cuz,
we have a blog too ya know!
Post a Comment