Monday, January 26, 2009

You oughta be in pictures!

The Saturday after Christmas, my mom arranged for us to get our family pictures taken; my parents, my family and Wade's family. The pictures turned out so CUTE! We had the pictures taken in the snow and in the studio. It was fun to be together and take an updated picture of everyone.

This picture was taken of my kids, and I love it! I can't believe how BIG my kids are getting! In ways it makes me sad they are growing up, but at the same time, they are truly a lot of fun. I was blessed with really wonderful children and I couldn't have asked for better! They are thoughtful (for the most part), kind, helpful, loving and generally obedient kids. I'm so grateful to my heavenly father for answering my prayers and letting me be a mom! It isn't easy, but it's so very worth it!

I love you darling kids! Thank you for making my life such a fun adventure!

P.S. Sorry the picture in the snow is out of focus! It's the best I could do...it just didn't wanna focus for me!

2 comments:

Farr Family said...

I need a copy of those pics!!! I'm willing to scan them!! Whatever! Too cute!

The Brugger Bunch said...

You have the most beautiful, and sweetest family! Ohhh, we miss you guys! I still cannot get over how much your little family has grown! Each one of them are so beautiful!