Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama, Obama...

Well, Obama was sworn in today...yadda, yadda. Most people who know me understand that I am in no way a supporter of Obama.

HOWEVER...

Now that he is officially the President of the US, I suppose I will quit murmuring and hope he's a man true to his word. Okay, in the past he's been a big liar, a putz, a con-artist, a jerk...you get the idea...I will forgive and forget and hope for the best!

He has said a LOT of stuff, made a LOT of promises, and gotten a LOT of people stirred up thinking he is the next Messiah and will save our country from impending doom. Know what? I hope he DOES!! I don't want an idiot for a President, I want a great man...it's just, I don't feel like Obama is even a GOOD man.

YET...

Time will tell, and I will watch and see how things turn out. I PRAY that things in this country turn around and that everyone who voted for Obama can say to me, "WE TOLD YOU SO!"

Good luck President Obama! May you prove all of us doubters wrong!

1 comment:

Thorpe Family said...

Amen to that! All of that! I couldn't have said it better myself! Good luck to him!