I have these 3 kooky friends. Yes, I just said kooky. Anyway, the three of us, plus a couple of other fun gals, have declared ourselves the "Domestic Goddesses". We've started hanging out watching dumb movies like Xanadu and Copacabana, just cuz it's fun to giggle and spend time with your best girl friends!
This morning I woke up with the WORST headache! I had taken Excederin all through the night trying to get rid of it, but it just wasn't working. I was supposed to watch one of my fellow goddesses little girl while she went to the Dr, but I told her I just couldn't. My head was pounding! Anyway, I lay down to take a nap and a while later, there is this banging on the door and my door bell keeps ringing. I threw off the covers and I was PISSED! I mean, who in the crap doesn't give up knocking after one knock and there's no answer!! RUDE!
My NEW sassy Xanadu-esque leg warmers!!


I pulled the door open, ready to tell the person on the other side exactly where they could put their knocking, and there stood my 3 three friends (obvoiusly there was NO Dr appt for Heather)! They started singing, "Happy Birthday", they had PRINCESS balloons,
presents and lunch PLUS bday cake from Dippidee!! I was in total shock and had to go in the other room for a second to recover! My actual birthday isn't until Saturday, but what an awesome way to start the celebrations!! We spent the next few hours laughing, planning future get-togethers and snapping some fun pictures. I have NEVER been so excited to go to bed in my life as I am tonight! I am now the proud owner of a pillow case complete with a picture of BARRY MANILOW AND his awesome movie "Copacabana". All I need now is a yellow fe
ather in my hair to match my new leg warmers!!
I LOVE my girls! They are probably 3 of the best friends I have ever had. We laugh, we gossip, we cry, she share...we have such a great time together! I don't think I've ever had a group of friends like this in my life, and I'm so grateful for them. They are truly the "cream of the crop". WHY they would wanna hang out with me, I don't know, but I'm glad they want to!
TO AUDRA, DAWN & HEATHER...you guys rock my world! Thanks for not only being such awesome, awesome friends, but for being the kind of women I can look up to! I LOVE YA!
Izzy trying to find her way out of the balloons!
Chloe & Dawn practicing their "kissy face" for Barry!!
Dawn, me and Heather doing what we do best...be retarded!
2 comments:
So sweet! I LOVE, LOVE the leg warmers! They look so very chic on you!
How special, I LOVE IT! There is nothing better than great girlfriends! Happy birthday my friend, I hope that your day is truly special! Wear that Tiara (or leg warmers, lol) with pride my friend, you certainly deserve it! Love you!
Post a Comment