Sunday, October 19, 2008

Greetings & Salutations!

So...have you missed me? I've been absent as of late because I...uh....well, I broke my husband's lap top. I was checking my facebook/email/blog and wouldn't you know it, I had motherly duties to attend to. So, I put the lap top on the floor, leaning up against the couch and *BAM!* I heard it slide to the floor and smack the tile HARD. I really didn't think anything of it, but when Granty tried using it later that night, it wouldn't even start up. Basically, I killed it. *tear* Sorry honey!

Anyway, Granty was able to get a "new to us" pc at work and so far, things are running smoothly. I wish I could get him a new lap top, but this will do for now. He seemed much happier when he went to bed tonight knowing he can check our finances online again, so I guess that all is well again! Yay!

2 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Yay!! Kerri is back! Oh, how I've missed you!!

Farr Family said...

I have missed your stinkin' guts! Please don't break this 'new' computer!! My life is so incomplete when I can't read your blog or chat with you on Facebook!