Friday, October 31, 2008

Giggling with much needed glee...

You know those really, REALLY bad days? The kind when one thing after another keeps happening and on a normal day, said things wouldn't really bother you...but you're having a bad day and so you get frustrated, and then angry and then you flop on the floor and cry and your kids look at you like, "What the crap?" and there you lie, in a puddle of your own tears? Okay, maybe not THAT bad, but you get the idea.

I had one of those days yesterday.

My cute husband tried cheering me up and emailed me the following picture. I laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants! Thanks for being such a wonderful guy, Granty!


1 comment:

Armstrong Family said...

Don't cha just love it when a husbands way of "cheering up" is not sending you an amazing flower arrangement but a silly/dirty cartoon or pic? ha ha ha! Nate does too and it always seems to hit the spot. Sorry you had a bad day, I hope things got better. I need to get your scout stuff to you and some goodies!