Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ahhh...so much lovin'!!

Tonight was my first time at "girl's night" with the fun ladies in my ward, and I just hafta say, THANKS GUYS! If I was in a Single's Ward right now, I'd be bearing my testimony and blubbering away...

"and I just want all my gal pals to know how much I love them...blah, blah, blah..."

You get the point! Tonight was really fun, all. Getting out of the house, enjoying awesome company, great food at the Olive Garden, and just having a break from it all was just what I needed! It was so nice laughing and talking about anything.

Next time Lindsay, remember to bring the rum! woot!!

3 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Girls Nights are always fun!! How is Cameron doing??

Mer said...

Hmm. Well, I'm not feelin' the love....because I'm pretty sure I WASN'T there! ;)

How's your boy? I keep stalking here for updates but haven't read anything.

Give me a call...maybe we can get the dh's and do a double date.

Mer said...

I know how much you LOVE tags and stuff...so I gave you another one. :D) Sorta. It's a blog award and it's JUST FOR YOU!