10 years ago, a brown haired, brown-eyed little boy stood at my doorstep and introduced himself to me as Timmy-bo-bimmy. My heart caught in my throat as I looked at him, knowing he was going to be MINE! That day seems so long ago, but also remains fresh in my memory.
We've had a fun 10 years, haven't we Tim? We've survived the Pokemon craze, a mullet, cowboy boots, rumblings at preschool, lightsabers, 4 different elementary schools, Star Wars marathons, skateboards....LOTS of 'em (they break easy), swimming in the Lehi pool, Disneyland, a house in Kearns, Zach & Belle, Lagoon, the temple, new siblings, a trip to NZ, 2 new houses in Eagle Mountain, Junior High (no thanks to Ms Ralphs!), obnoxious music, a serious girlfriend, and another birthday.
My Timmy turned 15 yesterday. WOW, how time flies! I love you, son! You are truly becoming an outstanding young man. I can always count on you to help, to look out for opportunities to be there for me, and to treat me with kindness and respect. You are a genuinely thoughtful brother to your siblings and I can see the kind of man you will be when you are with Michelle. I know our Heavenly Father is proud of the man you are becoming, and so am I. Happy Birthday my sweet boy! I love you so much!!
We've had a fun 10 years, haven't we Tim? We've survived the Pokemon craze, a mullet, cowboy boots, rumblings at preschool, lightsabers, 4 different elementary schools, Star Wars marathons, skateboards....LOTS of 'em (they break easy), swimming in the Lehi pool, Disneyland, a house in Kearns, Zach & Belle, Lagoon, the temple, new siblings, a trip to NZ, 2 new houses in Eagle Mountain, Junior High (no thanks to Ms Ralphs!), obnoxious music, a serious girlfriend, and another birthday.
My Timmy turned 15 yesterday. WOW, how time flies! I love you, son! You are truly becoming an outstanding young man. I can always count on you to help, to look out for opportunities to be there for me, and to treat me with kindness and respect. You are a genuinely thoughtful brother to your siblings and I can see the kind of man you will be when you are with Michelle. I know our Heavenly Father is proud of the man you are becoming, and so am I. Happy Birthday my sweet boy! I love you so much!!
2 comments:
sniff, sniff...someone pass the Kleenex. Kerri you are an amazing mom. Just look at your kids. Happy Birthday Tim!!
Oh my friend, I think that I end up crying the majority of the time that I read your post! What tender and beautiful tribute to your sweet Timmy Bo Bimmy! I can hardly believe that little man is 15 already. He is an amazing kid, but you my friend are an AMAZING mother!
Post a Comment