Friday, May 8, 2009
"Dandelizing?"
So, last night, Granty and I were watching the news in our room. That's probably my most favorite time of day...the kids are in bed, and I can relax in my delightfully serene room! Anyway, Kaleb came upstairs to say goodnight. (for some reason my boys seem to think they don't need pajamas because it's more manly to sleep in their boxers!) He stood in my doorway, in his boxers and said, "So mom...do I look dandelizing to you?" and wiggled his little hips. I was completely stumped--dandelizing? It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about when I asked, "Do you mean tantalizing?" "Yeah! Yeah!" Oh yes son...there is no other person more "dandelizing" than you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! Oh I love him! HILARIOUS!
Hilarious!
LOL! Your kids are such a crack-up! You need to write a book! LOL!
LOL! That is an awesome comment! Kids say the cutest things!
Post a Comment