Friday, May 29, 2009

"There's a little guy helping!!..."

Kaleb & Cameron were ordained as Deacons and received the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday, May 3rd. Granty and I have been dying to see them pass the sacrament, and they finally did for the first time last week. Little Kaleb was just barely taller than the pews, but both he and Cameron were very serious in performing their duties. A cute family in our ward were sitting in front of us and one of their 3 yr olds whispered to their dad, "Dad look! There's a little guy helping with the sacrament!" The dad was so embarassed, but Granty and I just laughed. Kaleb IS a little guy, but has OH such a big spirit!!

1 comment:

The Brugger Bunch said...

OH MY LANDS! I can hardly believe that they can do that already! What cuties! How special my friend, you really do have such wonderful little men!