I read a blog today: http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/
A blog that made my literally sob.
I wept for the Staker family.
And then I wept for my own.
It's time.
Time to play more with my kids.
Time to enjoy my surroundings.
Time to breathe in the fresh air outside.
Time to make a delicious dinner for my family, because I love them.
Time to go to bed early and get good rest.
Time to listen to music I love and sing at the top of my lungs.
Time to take my dog on a walk.
Time to visit my brother.
Time to listen to my kids ramble about nothing.
Time to hug my husband.
Time to tickle the babies I watch daily.
Time to enjoy drinking a Diet Pepsi, just cuz.
Time to talk a little softer.
Time to say something nice to each of my kids.
Time to call my mom and ask her to go to lunch.
Time to hold each of my kids, just a little tighter.
Time to appreciate my friends.
Time to pray a little more fervently.
Time to thank my dad for his advice.
Time to tell my family that I love them.
Time to show them I love them.
Time to show them I love them...again.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment