I have the most amazing friends. I say it all the time, but I do! We call ourselves the "Domestic Goddesses" and when we get together, there is never a dull moment!!They surprised me again this year for my birthday. I knew they were coming, I just didn't know what antics the night would hold! As ALWAYS, they didn't disappoint! OMIGOSH we had fun!

They know that I'm a Twilight junkie, so when they arrived, and I answered the door, who did I find standing there? Only the sexiest wolf on the planet...JACOB BLACK!! He had a sign that said, "Hey Birthday Girl, come and PLAY with me!" Needless to day...I DID!
They took me to see "Twi-lite: I Was A Teenage Vampire" at the Desert Star Playhouse and it was a hoot! All 4 of us are Twilight fans, so it really was a ton of fun. They even made us fan t-shirts too! Heather's was "Team Emmet", Dawn's "Team Edward", mine "Team Jacob" and Audra "Team Who The Hell Cares", simpy cuz she isn't as nuts about the vampires as the rest of us are!
The night concluded with dessert at The Cheesecake Factory, which has become a regular event for us! You just can't beat a tasty piece of cheesecake, ya know?

Honestly, what else can I say? Presents, dinner, super entertainment, party favors, cheesecake...what a great 39th bday! I have the very best friends on the planet, and I'm so grateful they are MINE! We really have a great support system, the 4 of us, and it just makes life that much easier! I seriously heart you guys!! xoxo
2 comments:
Oh...the BIG 4-0 is next year!! I can only imagine what we will do...and I bet you could too...BUT you will NEVER know!! But it will be AWESOME!!! LUVE you babe! Glad you had a good time! You deserve it!
YEEEEHAW, what a blast! So thankful for you, my lovely friend! I'm so glad you had a such a wonderful birthday. You deserved it!
Now to plan Dawn & Heathers! I say we involve strippers! he he he
Post a Comment