Monday, March 30, 2009

Love notes...

We have a "bonus" room at our house that I have basically taken over! It's become my scrapbooking/sewing/novel writing room and some of the time, Taylor likes to sit with me while I work on my projects. She has a drawer all her own with scrapbooking things in it and she will quietly work on things while I'm writing, or sewing (RIIIIGHT!! Like I can sew!).

Tonight, I was playing on the computer more than actually working and she snuck a little note on my desk:


It's hard to read, so I'll translate...

My mom does chores
around the house
while we just hover
like a mouse.
In the winter
she keeps us warm
we're happily singing
so she gives us her arm.
She wraps it around us
when we're tired of age
so that's why her picture
barely fits on this page!

Thanks for being my mom
I love you

Awwww, it just warms the cockles of my heart! I love you too, little miss Taylor May!!

1 comment:

HeaddaMarie said...

That is so stinkin' cute! What a sweetheart! I like that picture of you as well! Beautiful!