I think our family is the LAST one on the planet to finally break down and buy a Wii. We don't like the whole video game thing cuz it just turns kids' brains to mush, sooo.... The Wii is MINE! ALL MINE! (insert evil laugh here).
Granty was a real sweetheart and gave me some money from our tax return so I could buy a Wii with the intention of getting Wii Fit. I haven't made that purchase YET, but I plan to.
We've had fun as a family doing the "Guitar Hero" thing and playing "American Idol" (I'm the Idol at the Sutton household, thank you very much!), so although it's in MY room, and it's MY toy, we're having fun cuz I'm willing to share...well, sometimes!!
My latest discovery is "The Legend of Zelda...Twilight Princess". The funny part is, my KIDS are the ones telling me HOW to play it. I get frustrated and stuck in certain places, and then one of my kids come to the rescue and tells me which way to go, or what weapon to use. Maybe the trouble is MY brain has gotten a bit mushy! Hmmmm...
Yeah, we do strange things at our house to bond and stuff, but we have a great time doing it! WHEEEEEE!!
3 comments:
Nope, WE are the last people on the planet to get a Wii! I only a year ago last Christmas caved in and agreed to get a PS2!
HOW FUN! I LOVE IT! You are our IDOL too sister, lol! We still don't have one either, but it sounds like so much fun! But the WIIII fit, what is that! Who wants to be fit instead of playing video games, lol!
We love our Wii..fun to have!
Post a Comment