Friday, April 3, 2009

"Seeping in da Boo-tee"

I have an awesome job! I'm my own boss, I report to NOBODY, and I get to play, make messes and watch "Barney" all day! I babysit some of the most darling kids (next to my own, of course), and although it's exhuasting most days, I love it!

Today, Samantha and I were eating breakfast while the other kids napped, and I found myself giggling with a 2 yr old little princess!

me: Who's on your jammies, Sammie?

Sam: Pincess Awowa (Princess Aurora)

me: Is she Sleeping Beauty?

Sam: Yeah she's Seeping in da Boo-tee!

me: She's sleeping?

Sam: (patting her tummy with a cheerio) No! Seeping in da Boo-tee eating cereal.

She's too cute. We watch "Seeping in da Boo-tee" almost every day and she squeals with delight. She's definitely her mommy & daddy's little princess and I'm so lucky to spend my days with her!

No comments: