Friday, February 20, 2009

Sadie Hawkins, 2009

I apologize for not posting in a while. I caught this horrible cold that has been hanging on...and on...and on...and I FINALLY feel halfway human today to post something.

LAST Friday...a whole week ago today, was our Stake's Sadie Hawkin's Dance and I asked the hottest guy in our whole Stake to go with me, and he actually said YES!! Okay, okay...of course it was a couple's thing, but I was looking at the cute pictures we took and DANG! No, wait...DOUBLE DANG! He is getting hotter and hotter with age! What is up with THAT?

Hee hee, anyway, we had a really good time. Well, I did at least. I know he hates those things with a passion, but he went anyway and it was really fun! My friends Audra and Heather and I got the idea from ANOTHER friend Lindsay to make shirts that said "I'm with..." and then the matching co-hort, like the "I'm with stupid" type. SO...after MUCH frustration with iron-on transfers (Audra and I do NO recommend the sparkly kind!!) I made us shirts that said "I Love My Phat Girl" for Granty of course and mind said "Phat Girl". Granty took me to a movie afterwards as a surprise and we had a really great night together, and with our fun friends.

I hope they do it again next year so we can make it a new tradition! I was a great way to spend the night with the man I love having a lot of FUN!

2 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! That's sounds so fun. Love ya!

The Brugger Bunch said...

HOW FUN! I love how much you love that sweet guy of yours! The pictures are so beautiful! Just like you!