Friday, April 17, 2009
Holey Socks...
This morning, I noticed that Kaleb had on mismatched socks. Not only were they mismatched, but they had holes in them. So...I asked him, "Kaleb..WHY are you wearing such awful looking socks?" Kaleb, my comedian, put his hands on his hips and said, "Can't a man wear unmatched socks, woman?" I don't think I stopped laughing for a full 5 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh honey!!! YEAH WOMAN, why not? LOL! Oh I love him!
Oh my gosh! I am having the SAME PROBLEM!!! I absolutely CAN NOT wait for summer and for school to be over!! (Did *I* just write that?) No more socks to deal with for 3 months!!! No more homework---well that's not really true because my kids will be suffering through home summer school to get them up to par for the new school year. But NO MORE SOCKS!! And I can throw away all of the HOLEY ones! (I'm going to start making them sew up the holes so then maybe they'll think twice about going outside in just socks!?
Kaleb...you're a crazy man! Yay!
Post a Comment