I saw this on my good friend Heather's blog and I thought it was kinda fun. I thought I'd give it a try...
Things that Kerri is thankful for from A - Z:
A - one of my best friends, Audra, apples with peanut butter, and Almond Joy's. Mmmm!
B - books! I love, Love, LOVE to read! Hot bread at Texas Roadhouse with cinnamon honey butter! Deeeeelish!
C - my son Cameron. He is fiesty and ornery, just like his mom! :) I'm thankful for fresh corn on the cob and Crown Burger! Yes, I said Crown Burger NOT In-N-Out!
D - my Daughter, Taylor. She is my favorite little friend and I hope we always will be. my Daddy...hands down, he is the most forgiving, loving, Christ-like man on this planet. I heart you dad! Krispy Kreme Donuts and dates with my Granty.
E - baby Evie!
F - my unbiological sister, Dawn Farr. She was put on this earth, just for me. My freedom, my faith and my family & friends all over the world.
G - now, I wasn't sure if I should put Granty, or Toren (looooong story, but those of you who know it, ha ha!) I love my Granty like none other. He is truly my sweetheart. :) I'm also thanful for goldfish crackers, Trident gum, and my Grandma Jespersen!
H - another of my best friends: Heather, my wonderful home, and hot chocolate!
I - soft serve ice cream from McDonalds! I love that stuff! I'm also thankful for insurance and instacare. We've needed that place more than once!
J - the Jespersen (my dad's) family...every last one of 'em (and there's a LOT of 'em!)
K - the Kidd (my mom's) family, my Koosharem family. My littlest son, Kaleb. He makes me laugh EVERY DAY.
L - the smell of clean laundry, licorice and licks from my dog, Hershey.
M - my mom. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is honestly my very, very best friend (next to Granty). Yummy dinners like meatloaf and sweet & sour meatballs.
N - my sweet Nana.
O - orange juice (especially when I have a cold!), having a working oven, and orthodics (yes, I admit I'm old and I need them! bah!)
P - my dog Peetie. I'm thankful for the time that I had with him! He was a wonderful friend. I'm also thankful for diet pepsi and movie popcorn!
Q - quiet time when everyone is gone or asleep. I covet those moments!
R - recreation time! I love camping, 4-wheeling, bike riding, being outside...anything that gets me out of the house!
S - SUMMER! SWIMMING! SUN BATHING! Sugar cookies with lots and lots of frosting, squash with lots and lots of butter, school, and sunflowers!
T - my son Timothy. He'll always have a special place in my heart. He was my first and I searched so very hard for him! The temple and forever family!
U - thankful Granty is NOT unemployed! We kinda need that income! Umbrellas and the movies Underworld 1-3.
V - my van. I don't feel all that sexy driving it, but it sure gets me, and everyone else I'm responsible for, where we need to be!
W - my brother Wade & his wife Sarah. They are the reason I have a niece EVE! The ward we live in. We really live in a great area!
X - X-rays/CT scans. Two and a half years ago I would have died without them.
Y - the Youth Program of the church.
Z - the zoo of a household I have! 4 kids, 1 husband, 4 babysitting kids, 4 pets--we are always busy and I love it!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! Thanks for my own letter! I gotta do one of these now. Looks like fun! Love you TONS!
Post a Comment