I am disgusted with myself. I'm such a terrible blogger! Anyway...
A few months back (September I believe) my three best friends (the goddesses) and I got together to celebrate Audra's birthday. Birthday's with our group are never a small thing. Each time we get a bit more creative.
For MY bday, the goddesses came over and surprised me. I was in my jammies and pissed at the persistant knocking at my door--hilarious! For Dawn's bday, we were camping (minus Audra *sniff sniff*) and surprised her with a camping princess bday party. We even managed to surprise her with a princess CAKE! For Heather's bday we told her we were going to the temple and took her to dinner instead. Her husband STILL gives her a hard time in regards to that every time we go. "Are you REALLY going to the temple this time?" Ha ha!
So, for Audra's bday, we had a hard time figuring out how to top the previous bdays. We have a thing for the movie "Xanadu" amongst ourselves--it's kind of an inside joke! Anyway, we decided to surprise Audra and take her roller skating at Xanadu complete with LEG WARMERS! Imagine our dismay when we got to Xanadu and found out the roller rink was being used as for a hockey practice! Well, we COULD have lamented the fact we couldn't skate (I think we did...just a little) but instead...well, let's just say a night of sheer delight ensued!
Dinner at Paradise, a missed opportunity to skate at Xanadu, naughty picture taking at the Valley Fair Mall, stopping at Albertson's for more batteries, dessert at The Cheesecake Factory, and meeting our new friend Chad. *sigh* Chad!
Such good times girls. SUCH.GOOD.TIMES! I thank the gods of friendship for helping me find you guys! You are seriously the BEST friends a girl could ask for. I HEART YOU GUYS!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment