Welllllll...it's been a long time since I posted and I decided it was about time to change that! Been busy...been depressed...blah blah...so here we go:
We went on a mini vacay to St George with some of favorite family/friends. It's awesome when you can call yer family friends! Anyway...
My cousin Dawn & her husband Eric have a membership with Trendwest which allows you to stay in a condo practically anywhere. They chose to go to St George in September and we got to come along! It was 5 days of total bliss I tell you! Swimming, Guitar Hero, awesome food, shopping sprees, a trip to Mesquite, late night giggle sessions...we had a blast! Here's some pictures to prove it!!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I must say that I am jealous that I didn't get to partake in this weekend of fun!! :( Love yer face!!
So, Kerri, why so sad???
I hope you cheer up - I miss your posts.
Post a Comment