Holy cow! It's been a while since I last blogged! Ahhh well...it's not a bad thing I suppose--we've been busy this summer!
The end of June, we treked south to the thriving metropolis of Manti to see The Mormon Miracle Pageant. My BFF Dawn and her family were planning to go, so we all went together and had a really fun time (all except Granty & Tim...party poopers!).
Before the pageant starts, the audience is able to meet the characters in the show. Dawn and I took Taylor and Dawn's youngest, Chloe, around to talk to them. I got into a conversation with a mother who comes with her family every year from MISSOURI to be in the pageant. The more I think about it, the more I think it would be an awesome experience for me and my kids. We just might be in it next summer! We'll see...
I love going to the pageant. There is such a wonderful spirit to be felt, and my testimony is renewed every time we go. Two shouts for the Manti Pageant! Woot! Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment