Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A date with ADAM LAMBERT!!

Okay, so seriously...there was no "date"(duhhhh...), but it was the closest Taylor and I will ever get to one! (for multiple reasons, hee hee!) Anyway...

Our family have been big fans of AI for the past several seasons--myself especially. I can't tell you why exactly, but I LOVE that show! About 4 or 5 years ago, there was a show called ROCK STAR INXS and I totally fell in love with the genre. I hate reality television, but AI is just FUN!

Taylor and I went to the American Idol concert for the 2009 season and had an awesome time! I fell in love with Adam Lambert at his audition alone...the whole season watching him perform and get better and better (in my opinion--you don't have to agree!!) was just really cool! (he's so sexy--again, you don't have to agree! hee hee!)

We had a great night, especially considering a stranger gave us ROW 20 tickets absolutely FREE! She said she had some friends that couldn't come, so she was looking for some people to give the tickets to. She thought Taylor was cute and that we might like sitting really close. Our original tickets were in the nosebleed section, so we were thrilled to sit on the floor--almost close enough that we could spit on Adam...not that we would!!

I love American Idol! Can't wait for the next season (but I'll ALWAYS be an Adam Lambert fan FIRST!!) Woo hoo and all that stuff!!

1 comment:

Armstrong Family said...

I LOVE that pic of you and Taylor! Hot ladies, indeed! Glad you had fun and got AWESOME seats! luvs to ya!